Friday, March 6, 2015

Florida Mall and Easter Preparations

Easter is coming soon, and it's usually a good time to flood everywhere with bunnies. I haven't been able to place many for awhile, so I've got a lot of bunnies waiting to be unleashed. My last head count numbered in around 64/65, and I've made more since. Looks like I'll have to start getting serious about this if I want to make room.

I did manage to place one earlier this week at the Florida Mall! I had to literally drop it in one of their lounge areas, so it kind of face-planted onto it's tag. Oops.

I'll try and get more placed this week-so keep your eyes peeled!

UPDATE: We went out to eat last night and I managed to leave two with the restaurant and three more at Marshall's afterwards. This morning I hid one among the bargain books outside Books-a-Million. :)

I've also started using different tags with my bunnies-although it will be quite awhile before any of them are released. I still have a box full of older bunnies to go through.

 
[The original Tiny Bunnies Movement Group can be found over here: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/the-tiny-bunnies-movement]

No comments:

Post a Comment